Defendant shall be punished by a fine of five million won.
If the defendant does not pay the above fine, KRW 100,000.
Punishment of the crime
1. On November 28, 2019, the obstruction of performance of official duties and the Defendant injured the victim’s injury on the street in front of the Jeju-si, No. 01:34, “A person who has been placed in his/her arms for more than one hour shall not be able to sleep well,” which caused the victim’s injury to the Jeju-gu Police Station C Zone D located in the Jeju-gu Police Station, which was dispatched pursuant to the 112 notification to the Defendant, and the Defendant, whose slope E was cut in his/her vicinity, was cut back to the G in his/her horse in his/her vicinity, and went back to the G in his/her shock and sit in his/her shock, and caused the victim’s injury to the victim, such as the injury on the part of the victim’s eye, which requires approximately two weeks of treatment.
As a result, the Defendant interfered with the legitimate performance of duties by police officers on the receipt of 112 Report and inflicted injury on the victim at the same time.
2. At around 03:10 on November 28, 2019, the Defendant damaged public goods, having been transferred to the Jeju Western Police Station’s Criminal5 Team office located in Jeju Western Police Station in 215 on Jeju-si, without any justifiable reason, and caused the breath of the amount by breaking the computer monitors equivalent to KRW 135,836 at the market price used by the police officer for his/her duties.
Accordingly, the defendant damaged the use of goods by public offices, thereby harming their utility.
Summary of Evidence
1. Defendant's legal statement;
1. Each police statement made to D, E, and H;
1. The application of relevant photographs, investigation reports (related to the unit price for the damaged monitor), diagnosis reports, and Acts and subordinate statutes;
1. Article 257 (1) of the Criminal Act, Article 136 (1) of the Criminal Act and Article 141 (1) of the Criminal Act concerning the facts constituting an offense;
1. Articles 40 and 50 of the Criminal Act of the ordinary concurrent crimes;
1. Selection of an alternative fine for punishment;
1. Of concurrent crimes, the former part of Article 37, Articles 38 (1) 2 and 50 of the Criminal Act;
1. Articles 70 (1) and 69 (2) of the Criminal Act for the detention of a workhouse;
1. The defendant, on the ground of sentencing of Article 334(1) of the Criminal Procedure Act, commits a crime of death and injury against police officers.