A defendant shall be punished by imprisonment for six months.
However, the execution of the above punishment shall be suspended for a period of two years from the date this judgment becomes final and conclusive.
Punishment of the crime
On May 30, 2018, the Defendant assaulted “D” main points located in Seocheon-si C on the ground that the victim E (39 years old) would be bad in this part of this part, and 3 times off the victim E (the victim et al.) who was placed in his/her neighborhood, and 49 years off the right side part of the victim F (the victim F (the victim 49 years old) who would restrain it.
Accordingly, the defendant, carrying dangerous articles, and assaulted victims.
Summary of Evidence
1. Statement by the defendant in court;
1. Each police statement made in relation to F, E, and G;
1. Application of the Acts and subordinate statutes to photographs by cutting down each damaged part of the photograph or video;
1. Relevant provisions of the Criminal Act and Articles 261 and 260 (1) of the Criminal Act, and the choice of imprisonment for the crime;
1. The former part of Article 37 of the Criminal Act, and Articles 38 (1) 2 and 50 of the same Act, which aggravated concurrent crimes;
1. Article 62 (1) of the Criminal Act on the suspended execution;
1. Determination of the same sentence as the disposition shall be made by comprehensively taking into account the following circumstances for sentencing under Article 62-2 of the Criminal Act, the defendant’s age, occupation, sex, family relation, living environment, circumstances leading to the crime, etc.:
- The defendants have a lot of history of punishment for the same kind of crime.
However, without doing so, two people use another dangerous object, and the possibility of recidivism seems to be high.
- Crimes of breathing and using violence to those who are not aware of alcohol are bad.
However, it shows an attitude to recognize and repent his mistake.
- The victims shall be subject to death, and the victims shall not be punished for the defendant by agreement.
- there have been many victims.