A defendant shall be punished by imprisonment for six months.
except that the execution of the above punishment shall be suspended for two years from the date this judgment becomes final and conclusive.
Punishment of the crime
On January 24, 2015, at least 00:20 on January 24, 2015, the Defendant reported that he was not a taxi passenger in Yongsan-gu, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, and was sent out by a slope F belonging to the E-district of the Mapo Police Station E-gu, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Seoul, the Defendant: (a) was string the Defendant at his taxi, who was seated with his house address; (b) was able to avoid disturbance with the Defendant, who voluntarily boarded on the front seat of the patrol car, and “I sast, sast.”
Accordingly, as F requires the Defendant to get off the Defendant, the Defendant took two faces of F on drinking, and obstructed legitimate execution of duties concerning the handling of the 112 reported case by the police officer walking the 112 report.
Summary of Evidence
1. Defendant's legal statement;
1. The police statement concerning F;
1. Application of the G’s written Acts and subordinate statutes;
1. Article 136 (1) of the Criminal Act applicable to the crimes;
1. The reasons for the suspended sentence under Article 62(1) of the Criminal Act are as follows: (a) the overall sentencing conditions shown in the arguments in the instant case, such as the Defendant’s age, character and conduct, and environment; and (b) the recommended sentence specified in the sentencing guidelines shall be determined by comprehensively taking into account
The Defendant led to the instant crime, and is against himself.
B. On January 18, 2010, the Defendant was sentenced to a fine for obstruction of performance of official duties by the Seoul Central District Court on three occasions.
C. The police officers F want to be the Defendant’s wife. D.
The sentencing guidelines set forth in the sentencing guidelines [Scope of Recommendation] The basic area (6 to 1 year and 4 months) of the obstruction of the performance of official duties (in the event of the obstruction of the performance of official duties)