Defendant shall be punished by a fine of KRW 2,000,000.
When the defendant does not pay the above fine, 100,000 won.
Punishment of the crime
The defendant is the principal of the E elementary school in both weeks D, the victim F is the former principal of the E elementary school, and the victim G works in the E elementary school administrative office.
The defendant listens to the fact that the victim G is conducting one person demonstration in the school sentiments on the date of receiving a written warning from the defendant due to the unauthorized issuance of the career certificate, and on December 9, 2015, at the E Elementary School principal office, approximately seven representative teachers of the parents on the pretext of preparing for the first person demonstration.
G Practicalians have been engaged in overseas travel for three months during a semester.
I did not have any understanding as you did.
Neither Party has reported that the relationship with the former principal F during that period would be apparent and low.
The phrase “the victim F and the victim G stated that they were sexually male and female-related persons, such as continuing to travel together with the visitors.”
However, the facts are that the victim F is free from travel along with the denial, and the victim G is free from travel with the visitors, and the victims are not free from large travel, and there was no sexual relation which is inappropriate in terms of peace.
Ultimately, the Defendant, by openly pointing out false facts, damaged the honor of the victims.
Summary of Evidence
1. Partial statement of the defendant;
1. Legal statement of the witness H;
1. A complaint, the statement prepared by each police officer against victims, the statement prepared by each police officer against the victims, the statement prepared by each police officer against K, the additional statement prepared by each defendant, the proof of facts regarding entry into or departure from the Republic of Korea, the photographs and copies of the passport taken by each party;
1. Application of Acts and subordinate statutes to inquiries, such as criminal history;
1. Article 307 (2) of the Criminal Act concerning the facts constituting an offense;
1. Articles 40 and 50 of the Criminal Act of the Commercial Competition;
1. Selection of an alternative fine for punishment;
1. Article 70(1) and Article 69(2) of the Criminal Act to attract a workhouse;
1. Article 334 (1) of the Criminal Procedure Act concerning the order of provisional payment;
1. Bearing the costs of lawsuit;