A defendant shall be punished by imprisonment for six months.
However, the execution of the above sentence shall be suspended for a period of two years from the date this judgment became final and conclusive.
Punishment of the crime
The defendant is a person who acquired a national technical qualification certificate (C) from the Human Resources Development Service of Korea on August 23, 199.
No person shall lend his/her national technical qualification certificate issued to another person.
1. On December 26, 201, from around December 26, 2011 to December 24, 2012, the Defendant leased the above qualification certificate issued by the Defendant to UNC in 1, 64,401, Jin-jin, Yangcheon-gu Seoul, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul, and received KRW 2,40,00,00 as a rental fee on December 28, 201.
2. From March 11, 2013 to March 1, 2016, the Defendant leased the above qualification certificate to Domin General Construction with (ju located in 63-gil 26, Gwanak-gu, Seoul Special Metropolitan City, and received KRW 2.4 million each as a rental fee in around March 13, 2013, around March 13, 2013, around March 13, 2014, and around March 18, 2015.
3. On March 21, 2016, the Defendant leased the above qualification certificate to the Busan Metropolitan City Comprehensive Construction (Weeju) in accordance with subparagraph 1 and A 2104 of the same Article, and received KRW 2,340,00 as a loan fee on March 22, 2016.
Accordingly, the defendant lent national technical qualification certificate to another person.
Summary of Evidence
1. Statement by the defendant in court;
1. A protocol concerning the suspect examination of the accused by the prosecution;
1. A protocol concerning the examination of the suspect of each police officer against the defendant or D;
1. Application of Acts and subordinate statutes to a certified building engineer's certificate, a detailed statement of deposit transactions, and a certificate of registration;
1. Article 26(3)1 and Article 15(2) of the former National Technical Qualification Act (amended by Act No. 12625, May 20, 2014); Articles 26(3)1 and 15(2) of the National Technical Qualification Act (amended by Act No. 12625, May 20, 201); Articles 26(3)1 and 15(2) of the National Technical Qualification Act (amended by Act No. 12625, May 20, 201); each choice of imprisonment with labor
1. The former part of Article 37 of the Criminal Act, and Articles 38 (1) 2 and 50 of the same Act, which aggravated concurrent crimes;
1. Article 62 (1) of the Criminal Act on the suspension of execution (including the fact that there is no past record of punishment exceeding the same punishment or fine, the confession and reflectment, etc.);