A defendant shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one year and six months.
However, the execution of the above punishment shall be suspended for two years from the date this judgment becomes final and conclusive.
Punishment of the crime
At around 21:40 on June 19, 2013, the Defendant is a security guard of the apartment complex C, and the victim D (the age of 52) who is an apartment resident has been notified of dismissal by the head of the management office of the above C apartment complex management office of approximately 14 days, had been considered to have served as the principal role in dismissing the Defendant. During this dispute, the Defendant raised a multiple fluoral coordinate (the age of 52) where the victim D (the age of 52) who is the apartment resident had been dismissed, and flusium (the age of flussium was flusium flusium flusium flusium flusium flusium flusium flusium 80cm in length, flusium 80cm in diameter), which is a dangerous object located within the management office.
Summary of Evidence
1. Statement by the defendant in court;
1. Statement made to D by the police;
1. Application of Acts and subordinate statutes of the injury diagnosis certificate (D);
1. Article 3 (1) and Article 2 (1) 3 of the Punishment of Violences, etc. Act concerning the crime, Article 257 (1) of the Criminal Act;
1. Articles 53 and 55(1)3 of the Criminal Act for discretionary mitigation (see, e.g., Supreme Court Decision 2007Da15488, Apr. 2, 2007; Supreme Court Decision 2007Da1548, Apr. 2, 2007; Supreme Court Decision 2008Da1488, Apr. 2, 2007)
1. Article 62 (1) of the Criminal Act (Discretionary Reasons for Discretionary Mitigation);
1. Social service order under Article 62-2 of the Criminal Act;