1. The defendant shall be punished by imprisonment for eight months;
2.Provided, That the execution of the above sentence shall be suspended for a period of two years from the date this judgment becomes final and conclusive.
Punishment of the crime
The Defendant is a person who is engaged in juvenile game providing business while operating a game room under the trade name of “C Game Site” in Spocheon-si B.
No one shall provide game products for the distribution or use, the contents of which are different from those classified by the Game Rating Board, or display or keep such products for such purposes.
Nevertheless, from June 7, 2012 to June 12, 2012, the Defendant installed a game product by altering the contents different from the deliberation to the settlement of accounts, by using the altered program contained in the U.S.B (USB), “SB” game product, which consists of the following: (a) the result of which is determined by the user’s ability and obtain points if the total eggs overlap within the 40-meter centering around the water-based center; and (b) the entire user obtained the rating of the game product as a game product; (c) the Defendant displayed and stored the game product for the purpose of providing customers visiting the game site with the purpose of providing customers visiting the game site.
As a result, the Defendant displayed and stored game products that are different from those classified by the Game Rating Board in order to provide them to unspecified persons for use.
Summary of Evidence
1. Defendant's legal statement;
1. Records of seizure and the list of seizure;
1. Application of the Acts and subordinate statutes governing appraisal and reply;
1. Subparagraph 4 of Article 45 and Article 32 (1) 2 of the Act on the Promotion of the Game Industry concerning facts constituting an offense;
1. Article 62 (1) of the Criminal Act;
1. A person who commits the instant crime among the probation periods under Article 62-2 of the Criminal Act for probation or community service order;
(c) the current probation period: Provided, That the current probation period shall be too limited;
1. It is so decided as per Disposition for the reasons under Article 48(1)1 of the Criminal Act of confiscation;