Defendant shall be punished by imprisonment without prison labor for six months.
However, the execution of the above punishment shall be suspended for two years from the date this judgment becomes final and conclusive.
Punishment of the crime
The Defendant is a person who is engaged in driving a rocketing individual taxi.
On March 18, 2014, at around 05:18, the Defendant, at the speed of about 50K km from the apartment of Yeongdeungpo-gu Seoul, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, the front of the 63 Dooltel-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, had the speed of Dool-si, the speed of which is about 50 K km.
At the time, at night, the crosswalk was installed at the front door, and in such a case, there was a duty of care to safely drive by checking whether a person engaged in driving service has a duty of care to reduce the speed and to check well the right and the right and the right of the front door.
Nevertheless, the Defendant neglected this and got the body of the victim D (the age of 69) to the right side from the left side of the proceeding direction due to negligence, which led to the Defendant’s failure to stand the crosswalk.
Ultimately, the Defendant caused the victim D to suffer injuries, such as cage cages, which require approximately 10 weeks of medical treatment due to the above occupational negligence.
Summary of Evidence
1. Defendant's legal statement;
1. Written statements prepared in D;
1. A traffic accident report;
1. Application of Acts and subordinate statutes of a medical certificate;
1. Article 3 (1) and the proviso to Article 3 (2) of the Act on Special Cases concerning the Settlement of Traffic Accidents and Special Cases concerning the Selection of Punishment for Criminal Facts, Article 268 of the Criminal Act, the selection of imprisonment without prison labor
1. Suspension of execution under Article 62 (1) of the Criminal Act (see, e.g., Article 62 (1) of the Criminal Act to recognize and reflect a crime by the defendant, and Article 62 (1
1. Social service order under Article 62-2 of the Criminal Act;