A defendant shall be punished by imprisonment for one year.
However, the execution of the above sentence shall be suspended for a period of two years from the date this judgment became final and conclusive.
Punishment of the crime
At around 00:30 on May 19, 2018, the Defendant found that the Defendant’s office was in no trade name in Sungnam City C and 1 stories, and that the Defendant neglected this himself, the Defendant sought that the Defendant “I sees that I am “I am, I am, I am, I am dead, I am, I am dead, I am, I am, I am to die without any justifiable reason, I am, I am to die without any reason,” and that I am on the floor when I am the body of the victim due to drinking and shot, and then I am “I am?” while I am.
As the victim said, the victim’s body was 2 times back to the victim’s body as a person of metal, which is a dangerous object at that place, with the victim’s speech, “the victim died of the horse, thomed, ring him, ring him,” and the victim’s body was led to drinking and growth next to that of the victim, and the victim’s body was maintained several times, and the victim’s body was not yet mentalized.
The term "the victim was stroke with his hand," and the victim was strokeed.
As a result, the Defendant carried dangerous things and inflicted injury on the victim, such as the left-hand sloak sloaks, sloaks, sloaks, sloaks, etc.
Summary of Evidence
1. Statement by the defendant in court;
1. Statement made by the police against D;
1. Application of Acts and subordinate statutes of the injury diagnosis certificate;
1. Articles 258-2 (1) and 257 (1) of the Criminal Act concerning the facts constituting an offense;
1. Circumstances unfavorable to the reasons for sentencing under Article 62(1) of the suspended sentence under Article 62(1) of the Criminal Act: A sentence shall be determined as ordered in consideration of the following: (a) there is a risk of repeating a crime due to a crime in a drinking state; (b) thoroughly reflects the fact that the victim has reached an agreement with the victim; (c) there is no record of crime exceeding the fine; (d) there is no record of crime in the recent years; and (e) there is a change in the last opportunity for identifying his/her child and child;