Defendant shall be punished by a fine of KRW 2,500,000.
If the defendant does not pay the above fine, the amount of KRW 100,000 shall be paid.
Punishment of the crime
Since five years ago, the Defendant became a member of the Company, and was aware of the son’s loss of the Victim B’s mother, which he operated by the Victim B.
On June 7, 2017, at around 21:00, the Defendant, in C operated by the mother of the victim D, Seo-gu, Seo-gu, Seo-gu, Cheongju-si, Cheongju-si, had the victim, who gets to be a guest and drinked with alcohol.
During that period, the victim was forced to have the victim talk, kiss on the victim's kis, and kisss on the victim's kiss on the victim's kiss on the victim's kiss on the victim's kis on the victim's c before the conversation, and by force
Summary of Evidence
1. Statement by the defendant in court;
1. Statement made by the police with regard to B;
1. 112 Application of Acts and subordinate statutes to the detailed statement of reported case settlement;
1. Article 298 of the Criminal Act applicable to the crime, Article 298 of the Criminal Act, and the choice of fines;
1. Article 70(1) and Article 69(2) of the Criminal Act to attract a workhouse;
1. Article 334 (1) of the Criminal Procedure Act concerning the order of provisional payment;
1. In full view of various circumstances, such as the Defendant’s age, occupation, family environment, social ties, criminal record and risk of recidivism, profits and preventive effects expected due to the instant disclosure order and notification order, disadvantages and side effects, etc., there are special circumstances in which the Defendant’s personal information may not be disclosed or notified.
In a case where a conviction becomes final and conclusive on the criminal facts in the judgment that are subject to registration and submission of new information, the Defendant is a person subject to registration of personal information under Article 42(1) of the Act on Special Cases concerning the Punishment, etc. of Sexual Crimes, and is obligated to submit personal information to the competent agency pursuant to Article 43 of the same Act.