Defendant shall be punished by a fine of five million won.
If the defendant fails to pay the above fine, 50,000 won shall be one day.
Punishment of the crime
At around 17:30 on June 29, 2012, the Defendant, without obtaining a driver’s license, driven a motor vehicle for the remainder of the three-distance crossing in front of the KTX U.S. East-gun, Ulsan-gun, U.S., the Defendant continued to drive a motor vehicle for the TTX U.S. on the 17:30 on June 29, 201.
At all times, signal lights are installed, so in such cases, a person engaged in driving duty has a duty of care to keep the front and right and the right and the right at a distance sufficient from the front and the right and the right and the right and the right and the right and the safe driving.
Nevertheless, the Defendant was negligent in neglecting this, and received the back portion of the D LA car driven by the victim C(33 years old) who was stopped with the signal from the bend of the bend of the bend of the said cargo vehicle.
Ultimately, the Defendant caused the victim C by the occupational negligence as above, approximately two weeks’ salt ties and tensions, etc. to the victim E (the age of 29) who was on board the damaged vehicle, and at the same time damaged the victim E (the age of 29) by taking about two weeks’ medical treatment, and at the same time, damaged the damaged vehicle in KRW 6,447,914.
Summary of Evidence
1. Defendant's legal statement;
1. Police suspect interrogation protocol of the accused;
1. C’s statement;
1. The actual condition survey report;
1. Registers of driver's licenses;
1. Application of each written diagnosis and written estimate under Acts and subordinate statutes;
1. Relevant provisions of Article 3 (1) and the proviso of Article 3 (2) of the Act on Special Cases concerning the Handling of Traffic Accidents, Article 268 of the Criminal Act, Article 151 of the Road Traffic Act, subparagraph 1 of Article 151 and Article 43 of the Road Traffic Act concerning criminal facts;
1. Articles 40 and 50 of the Criminal Act of the Commercial Concurrent Crimes;
1. Selection of an alternative fine for punishment;
1. Of concurrent crimes, the former part of Article 37, Articles 38 (1) 2 and 50 of the Criminal Act;
1. Articles 70 and 69 (2) of the Criminal Act for the detention of a workhouse;
1. Article 334 (1) of the Criminal Procedure Act of the provisional payment order;