A defendant shall be punished by imprisonment for one year.
One (No. 1) (No. 44 cm in length) (No. 1), the content seized.
The facts leading up to the medical care and custody cause [criminal facts] The defendant and the victim victim victim E (28 years of age) were able to discern things or make decisions due to heavy depression, etc. on September 26, 2015, while the victim victim E was able to sleep by getting on the driver's seat in the D Station located in the D Station located in Osan-si, Osan-si. On September 26, 2015, the victim victim E (28 years of age) was able to sleep. On September 26, 2015, the victim suffered from the driver's seat in FSpo-si, and the victim's right ear one time, the victim's left hand was cut back, and the victim's knife by making it difficult for the victim to take care of the victim's knife by hand.
[Judgment of the court below] The Defendant is a patient with the symptoms of “serious symptoms” and committed a crime corresponding to imprisonment without prison labor or heavier punishment as above, and the risk of recidivism in the future, and thus, it is necessary to receive treatment at a care and custody facility for treatment.
Summary of Evidence
1. Entry of the defendant in part of the trial records on the first trial, and entry of the defendant in the second trial records on the second trial;
1. Part of the results of verification of CCTV images around the site among the second trial records;
1. Statement made by the prosecution against E;
1. Each written statement of E and G;
1. Protocols of seizure, list of seizure and photographs of seized articles;
1. Correspondence to a request for appraisal, reply, etc. (Notification, etc. of the result of appraisal);
1. A written diagnosis of injury;
1. On-site identification reports, investigation reports (as regards aluminium pipes held by the person under investigation), investigation reports (as regards aluminium pipes held by the person under investigation), and investigation reports (as regards NA from this case, forwarding of the results of appraisal by the State and the results of appraisal by the State of the DNA);
1. A damaged photograph;
1. A written appraisal;
1. The need for treatment as indicated in the judgment and the risk of recidivism: The following circumstances acknowledged by each evidence of the judgment, namely, ① according to the Defendant’s written appraisal, the present mental condition of the Defendant shows symptoms of severe symptoms with mental disorder.