A defendant shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than eight months.
Punishment of the crime
At around 18:20 on June 9, 2018, the Defendant: (a) deemed that the victim was unable to properly perform aquatic sports activities, such as water skis, while drinking alcohol together with the victim D (the age of 35) who is a workplace partner, and his/her client, and was in a dispute with the victim; (b) made the face of the defendant one time by hand from the victim; and (c) caused the victim’s head injury to the victim, such as the wife’s body open head part of the treatment days.
Summary of Evidence
1. Partial statement of witness E;
1. Order or reply to submit documents;
1. On-site photographs and damaged photographs;
1. The result of the CCTV CD reproduction viewing [the defendant and his defense counsel claimed that the defendant did not inflict any injury on the victim as stated in the facts charged. The following circumstances acknowledged by the evidence of the judgment, namely, the fact that the defendant inflicted any injury on the victim as stated in the medical records of the victim prepared on the day of the instant case, in light of the following circumstances acknowledged by the evidence of the judgment, it is acknowledged that the victim complained of the head from the main body to the main body, the body part of the body part, the body part of the body part, the body part of the body part, the body part of the body part, and the body part of the body part, and E at the scene did not seem to have been the body of the defendant when the defendant was the victim, but it was stated that the victim had been faced with the victim since her her her her her her her her her her her her her her since her her her her her her her her her her her heredth of the body.].
1. Articles 258-2 (1) and 257 (1) of the Criminal Act concerning the facts constituting an offense;
1. Discretionary mitigation of punishment Article 53 and 55(1)3 of the Criminal Act (the following favorable circumstances among the reasons for sentencing).