A defendant shall be punished by imprisonment for five years.
When the seized Samsung Tallons, S one unit (No. 1 of the total list of seized objects) shall be confiscated.
Punishment of the crime
1. On June 8, 201, the Defendant violated the Act on Special Cases Concerning the Punishment, etc. of Sexual Crimes (Bodily Injury resulting from Rape, etc.) found the victim C (the 20 years of age) who is going up to the mountain to perform the campaign before it and possessed the 'clord 's', which is a dangerous object, and then was hacked with the victim's hacks, hacks the victim's hacks, hacks the sound, hacks the victim's hacks, and hacks the victim's hacks and hacks the victim's hacks against the end of the above "hackk hacks" and hacks the victim's hacks.
As a result, the defendant committed an indecent act by force against the victim with dangerous objects, and caused damage to the victim's body of hand, the treatment period of which is unknown.
2. In the case of violation of the Act on Special Cases Concerning the Punishment, etc. of Sexual Crimes (Rape, etc. with Minors under the age of 13) and the Act on the Protection of Children and Juveniles against Sexual Abuse (Rape, etc.) on June 201, the Defendant tried to commit an indecent act against the victim E (hereinafter referred to as the “victim”) committed by driving his/her own DNA-affiliated car at the Daegu L/Sdong around the lower end of the day, and discovered the victim E (hereinafter referred to as 14 years old), and subsequently, the Defendant attempted to commit an indecent act against the victim by forcing him/her to commit an indecent act against the victim’s sexual organ prior to the view of the victim while driving the same at the top of the said car, but the victim was to have arrived at the destination and attempted to commit an attempted indecent act against the victim by force or forcing him/her to commit an indecent act against the minor under the age of 1 to November 14, 2011.
Summary of Evidence
1. Defendant's legal statement;
1. Statement of the defendant in the first protocol of trial;
1. Examination protocol of the accused by prosecution;
1. C, E, and each.