1. The Defendant’s KRW 19,175,00 for the Plaintiff and KRW 5% per annum from September 13, 2014 to July 2, 2015.
1. Occurrence of liability for damages;
A. 1) The Plaintiff’s building on the 6th ground B in Yeonsu-gu Incheon, Yeonsu-gu (hereinafter “instant building”) owned by the Defendant.
(1) Of the four floors, the following screen golf course (hereinafter referred to as “instant golf course”) rented four floors from January 10, 2014 to January 10, 2019: (a) the deposit amount of KRW 40 million; (b) the monthly rent of KRW 2.3 million; and (c) the period from January 10 to January 10, 2019:
2) The building of this case is constructed with a structure that is discharged through a drainage outlet in the fourth floor area, where the building of this case was constructed with the quality of the 6th to the 4th floor through two excellent pipes.
3) On July 9, 2014, the Plaintiff came into the instant golf course beyond beh, and the Defendant informed the Defendant of this fact. The Defendant took ad hoc measures to connect the head of the instant golf course to the end of the two excellent pipes flowing into the fourth floor so that the excellent remains out of the building. 4) On July 18, 2014, the width of the city of Yeonsu-gu, Incheon, 1 of the head of the ice, which was cut into the area of Yeonsu-gu, and temporarily connected, was turned into the fourth floor, and the outstanding quality was turned into the instant golf course, and two of the rooms in the golf course were flooded, and the scrap golf equipment was damaged.
(hereinafter referred to as "the flood accident of this case"). . [Grounds for recognition] The fact that there is no dispute, Gap's entries in Gap's evidence Nos. 1, 2, 3, 6 through 9, 13 and 14, Eul's evidence No. 1, and the purport of the whole pleadings.
B. According to the facts of the above recognition 1, the Defendant was notified of the Plaintiff on July 9, 2014 of the entry into the Republic of Korea, and the Defendant took ad hoc measures to externally release the quality flowing into the fourth floor. On July 18, 2014, one of the two ices connected to the excellent hall was omitted and the water flowing into the fourth floor is not discharged properly through one excellent hall. Thus, the building of this case was constructed through two excellent rooms.