A A shall be punished by a fine of one million won, and Defendant B shall be punished by a fine of five hundred thousand won.
The above fines are imposed by the Defendants.
Punishment of the crime
A is the proprietor of the “Ding Kinging practice” in Jeonjin-gu Seoul Metropolitan City, and Defendant B is the manager employed in the said King practice room, and Party E is the person who works for the said King practice room as a contact loan.
Any karaoke machine business operator shall not sell or provide alcoholic beverages, and shall not employ or arrange for any entertainment service, nor act as a broker, nor shall anyone drink alcoholic beverages with customers in a singing practice room for profit-making purposes together with them, provide entertainment services to customers by singing or dancing, or arrange for any other person to provide such services.
1. Defendant B
A. On October 29, 2013, at around 21:00, the Defendant committed the crime in the 7th room of Defendant A, the Defendant was requested from the 7th room of the above “Ding Kinging practice room” operated by Defendant A to request the customers in his name in return for a letter and to provide alcohol, and F and E are provided with 25,00 won per hour, and the Defendant was provided with the said customers with 30,000 won and 30,000 won and 1.6 liters were provided with the hinger.
B. The Defendant committed the crime in the room 4 above, who received a demand from G for alcohol in the room 4 of the above singing practice room, and 15,000 won, and 1.6 liter provided a beer with beer.
2. Defendant A, at the same time and time as set forth in paragraph (1), committed the same offense as set forth in paragraph (1) in relation to the Defendant’s business.
Summary of Evidence
1. Defendants’ respective legal statements
1. Protocol concerning the examination of each police suspect against F and E;
1. Each statement of H and G;
1. Application of Acts and subordinate statutes on the control of public morals;
1. Defendant A who has the relevant provision of the Act on the Promotion of Music Industry and the choice of punishment for the crime: Defendant A: Articles 35, 34(2), and 22(1)4 (a) of the Music Industry Promotion Act; Articles 34(3)2 and 22(1)3 (a) of the Music Industry Promotion Act (a violation of the prohibition of providing alcoholic beverages); Defendant B who has the option of a fine;