A Imprisonment with prison labor for one year, and for six months, each of the defendants B.
, however, for two years from the date this judgment becomes final and conclusive.
Punishment of the crime
Defendants are not authorized to handle narcotics.
1. The Defendants (trade) sold the Mesocopic Ma, a psychotropic drug, at the 202 dwelling place located in the Macopon (hereinafter “Mecopon”) around May 2014, Defendant A sold the Mecopic Mecopon, a psychotropic drug (hereinafter “Mecopon”).
As a result of arrest to the prosecution, 3g of philophones left in the private room was found and kept. On May 10, 2014, at around 13:00, Defendant B received 300,000 won from Defendant B, and 1g of philophones were purchased and sold on the front side of 'Malophones 676-4 located in the Gu Council-si, Do Council-si, 13:00,000.
2. On May 13, 2014, at around 23:43, Defendant A (holding) possessed approximately 1.8g of the remaining penphones, which were sold on the front day of the Government of Speaker E, as above.
3. The defendant B (Medication).
A. At around 14:00 on May 10, 2014, the Defendant: (a) injected approximately 0.03g of phiphonephones purchased from A in a single-use injection machine; and (b) injected them into the Defendant’s left upper arms by dilution with biocom.
B. The Defendant administered approximately 0.03g of philophonephones purchased from A in the same residence, which is difficult to do so on the same day, in the above manner.
Summary of Evidence
1. Defendants’ legal statement
1. Each protocol of seizure;
1. Application of Acts and subordinate statutes to report on investigation, appraisal, and the market price of narcotics;
1. Relevant Articles 60 (1) 2, 4 (1), and 2 subparagraph 3 (b) of Article 2 of the Act on the Control of Narcotics, Etc., and the Selection of Imprisonment with prison labor for each type of crime;
1. The former part of Article 37 of the Criminal Act, and Articles 38 (1) 2 and 50 of the Criminal Act among concurrent crimes;
1. Article 62 (1) of the Criminal Act:
1. Article 62-2 of the Criminal Act;
1. The main sentence of Article 67 of the Act on the Control of Narcotics;
1. Collection (the defendants) of the Act on the Control of Narcotics, Etc. has no criminal record of the same kind to the defendants with reasons for sentencing under the proviso of Article 67 of the Act on the Control of Narcotics, etc., and reflects it.