1. The defendant shall receive KRW 910,100,000 from the plaintiff, and at the same time, shall be paid to the plaintiff on each land listed in the attached Table.
1. Basic facts
A. The Defendant awarded a bid for each of the lands listed in the separate sheet (hereinafter “instant real estate”) in the D, D, and E (Dual) auction of real estate in Suwon District Court in KRW 800,100,000, and the payment period was set on June 27, 2014.
The defendant paid 76,523,200 won as bid bond on May 14, 2014.
Article 1 (Subject Matter and Prices of Sale)
1. The seller shall transfer the ownership of the instant real estate to the buyer;
2. The buyer shall pay 840,100,000 won to the seller in full from the purchase price; and
Article 2 (Contract)
1. The down payment and intermediate payment shall be KRW 30,000,000 in daily payment and the buyer shall pay to the seller on June 12, 2014.
2. Any balance shall be paid by the buyer to the competent court at the time of payment of the balance for such payment, and 76,523,200 won paid by the seller shall be at the same time paid by the buyer.
This sale is not canceled in relation to the cancellation of sale through appeal No. 1 of the article number 3 of the real estate 80,100,000 at the time of cancellation, and can be cancelled by paying to the other party the entire amount of KRW 840,100 at the time of cancellation.
Article 3 (Buyer's Duty of Delivery)
1. The seller shall not perform the procedures necessary for the registration of transfer of ownership by sale to the purchaser or a person designated by the purchaser until the date of the payment of the successful bid price for contribution to the Suwon District Court (including the documents entrusted for registration);
3. The buyer is responsible for the acquisition of the land in this case.
Article 4 (Buyer's Duty to Pay Price) The buyer shall not pay money to the seller at the same time as the procedures necessary for the registration under Article 3 (1) are completed.
Article 9 (Registration Tax) registration tax, and other transfer procedures.