Defendant shall be punished by a fine of KRW 3,000,000.
When the defendant does not pay the above fine, 100,000 won.
Punishment of the crime
Victims B and Defendant A are those known to the church, and C is the friendship of A.
1. The defrauded: (a) even if he/she borrowed money from the victim, he/she did not intend to repay the money; (b) if C borrowed construction funds short of construction works to construct a house, he/she would pay interest at interest; and (c) would make a false statement to the victim; and (d) received KRW 29 million from the victim to C’s financial account on March 22, 201; and (c) he/she received KRW 71 million on November 15, 201 until he/she receives the remittance.
2. In settling accounts with the victim for the amount obtained by deceptionation of private documents and the aforesaid fraudulent act, the principal debtor is C, is a joint and several surety, and the principal debtor is a joint and several surety, and for the purpose of exercising as if he has a legitimate right to prepare a loan certificate in lieu of C, the Egyptian conference located in D on May 8, 201, filled with one copy of the loan certificate prepared by the victim’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son, the debtor’s name column, entered “C” in the resident registration number column, “G”, and “C” in the name of the joint and several surety’s name, affixed his seal in the name column of “A” and resident registration number column, and forged a loan certificate in the name of C, and continuously issued a forged loan certificate to the complainant as above and exercised it.
Summary of Evidence
1. Defendant's legal statement;
1. Protocol of the police statement concerning B;
1. Briefs (Duplicate, C);
1. Details of financial transactions;
1. Application of Acts and subordinate statutes on the loan certificate;
1. Article 347(1) of the relevant Act on the Punishment of Criminal Crimes (generally, the point of fraud), Article 231 of the Criminal Act (the point of aiding private documents), Articles 231 and 234 of the Criminal Act (the point of uttering of private investigation documents), and the choice of fines, respectively;
1. Of concurrent crimes, the former part of Article 37, Articles 38 (1) 2 and 50 of the Criminal Act;
1. Articles 70(1) and 69(2)1 of the Criminal Act for the detention of a workhouse;