A defendant shall be punished by imprisonment for six months.
However, the execution of the above punishment shall be suspended for a period of two years from the date this judgment becomes final and conclusive.
Punishment of the crime
[Relationship, etc. with the Defendant] The Defendant and the Victim C (the current 51 years of age, the present d, and the following) are currently pending a divorce lawsuit.
1. On September 6, 2012, the Defendant injured by special assault: (a) around 08:36, in the F cafeteria’s second floor, the F cafeteria E around 08:00 on September 6, 2012, the Defendant took a bath for the victim by refusing the victim’s sexual intercourse; (b) the victim took a golf plant, which is a dangerous object, and “to die.”
The term “influence” means “influence” and “influent” and “influent” and “influent” and “influent” are indicated in the written indictment as “confluence” but the expression itself contains the intent of injury. As such, it does not coincide with the previous criminal name.
Accordingly, the phrase “definite” portion is stated ex officio as above.
The victim suffered from the impairment of the second scopic scopic which requires treatment for about 10 days.
2. On September 17, 2016, the Defendant assaulted the victim by taking advantage of the victim’s “H” restaurant located in G around 09:40 on September 17, 2016, the Defendant: (a) intending to remove the victim from his/her gate on the driver’s seat to prevent him/her from leaving his/her gate on the vehicle; and (b) engaging in any conduct to remove the victim’s neck on his/her hand, i.e., “I am dead, I am dead, I am dead”; and (c) engaging in any act to keep the victim’s face on his/her hand beyond the road, and continuing to do so.
Summary of Evidence
1. Each legal statement of the witness C, I and J;
1. Statement made by the prosecution against C;
1. Part C of the suspect examination protocol against the accused during the second time in the police interrogation protocol, each police statement against C, I, and J;
1. A medical certificate or an injury medical certificate;
1. Each investigation report (No. 5, 10, 12, 14, 15, and 17 No. 5 of the evidence list) [The health stand for the crime of bodily injury resulting from special violence] and the defendant's dispute with the victim according to each of the above evidence.