A defendant shall be punished by imprisonment for six months.
Punishment of the crime
On September 10, 2013, the Defendant was sentenced to imprisonment with prison labor for one year and two months in violation of the Punishment of Violences, etc. Act (collectively weapons, deadly weapons, etc.) at the Busan District Court’s branch branch branch, and the judgment became final and conclusive on February 14, 2014.
around October 2013, the Defendant: (a) prepared a written complaint stating that “C” police officers belonging to the Busan District Prosecutors’ Office located in Busan District Office, which caused injury to the Defendant on February 19, 2013, in relation to “C” pending trial by the Defendant; (b) submitted the above written complaint to the Busan District Prosecutors’ Office located in Seocheon-gu, Seocheon-gu, Seocheon-gu, Incheon District Prosecutors’ Office, 445-2 by mail around October 16, 2013; and (c) around November 29, 2013, the Prosecutor at the Busan District Prosecutors’ Office 510, Busan District Prosecutors’ Office 510, 1501, Busan District Prosecutors’ Office, which was located in the Busan District Prosecutors’ Office 510, the Busan District Prosecutors’ Office, “A police officers belonging to the Busan District Police Station, who arrested Defendant flagrant offender from “C,” and tried to punish the Defendant as the Defendant’s hand.”
However, on February 18, 2013, the Defendant: (a) went beyond the process of avoiding disturbance from “C” located in Suwon-si, Seocheon-gu, Seoul; and (b) accordingly, the Defendant did not incur an injury to the Defendant; (c) there was no fact that G police officers, who arrested the Defendant as a flagrant offender, did not inflict an injury on the Defendant.
Accordingly, the defendant was arrested for the purpose of having G receive criminal punishment.
Summary of Evidence
1. Partial statement of the defendant;
1. Each legal statement of G, H, I, and J;
1. The prosecutor's office and the police's statement;
1. A complaint, a copy of medical record, a copy of summary order, a copy of investigation report, a copy of the current status of receipt and handling of cases, a copy of arrest of a flagrant offender, and a copy of the 119 emergency medical service;
1. Previous convictions in judgment: Criminal records and investigation reports;
1. The defendant shall plick up or plick up the fingers by police officers.