A defendant shall be punished by imprisonment with prison labor for up to six months.
However, the execution of the above punishment shall be suspended for one year from the date this judgment becomes final and conclusive.
Punishment of the crime
No person may lend the means of access to an electronic financial transaction while receiving, demanding or promising any consideration.
Defendant on February 25, 2019 or
2. Around 26, at the front of the convenience store near Asan-si B, a proposal was made to the effect that “When sending the check, if sending the check, you will repeatedly make a statement of transactions with company funds and then make a loan.” Around 26, a physical card connected to the Defendant’s name Cbank deposit account (D) was sent to the party who was not the party who was the party’s name.
As a result, the Defendant promised to pay for, lent the means of access to electronic financial transactions.
Summary of Evidence
1. Defendant's legal statement;
1. Statement to E by the police;
1. Data on replies to C Bank;
1. A certificate of records of deposit transactions in the criminal account;
1. Application of a detailed statement of electronic financial accounts to statutes;
1. Relevant Article 49 (4) 2 of the Electronic Financial Transactions Act concerning facts constituting an offense and Articles 6 (3) 2 and 6 (3) 2 of the Act on Electronic Financial Transactions;
1. Article 62 (1) of the Criminal Act;
1. The grounds for sentencing under Article 62-2 of the Social Service Order Act are as follows: (a) the Defendant’s cash card in the name of 2011 was served with the knowledge of the risk of lending the means of access; and (b) the accused was committed with the knowledge of the risk of lending the means of access; (c) the victim using the leased means of