A defendant shall be punished by imprisonment for four months.
However, the execution of the above punishment shall be suspended for two years from the date this judgment becomes final and conclusive.
Punishment of the crime
피고인은 2014. 10. 4. 11:50경 부산 해운대구 C에 있는 피고인이 운영하는 ‘D안마지압원’에서, 손님인 피해자 E(여, 46세)를 바닥에 눕게 하여 안마하다가 “이거는 전부 치료목적으로 하는 것이니까 이상하게 생각하지 마라. 가슴에 물혹이나 몽우리가 있는지 확인을 해야 된다.”고 말하고 양손으로 피해자의 가슴을 만지고 젖꼭지를 손가락으로 잡고 흔들어 피해자를 강제로 추행하였다.
Summary of Evidence
1. Statement to E by the police;
1. A report on investigation (a report on hearing statements by a victim);
1. Application of Acts and subordinate statutes to investigation report (report on F currency of the Korea Marin Association and Busan Branch Office);
1. Article 298 of the Criminal Act applicable to the crimes, the choice of punishment, and the choice of imprisonment;
1. Article 62 (1) of the Criminal Act;
1. Where a conviction is finalized against a defendant who shall submit personal information of the main sentence of Article 16(2) of the Act on Special Cases concerning the Punishment, etc. of Sexual Crimes, since the defendant constitutes a person subject to registration of personal information of Article 42(1) of the Act on Special Cases concerning the Punishment, etc. of Sexual Crimes, the defendant is obligated to submit personal information to the competent agency pursuant to
In full view of the Defendant’s age, occupation, risk of recidivism, type of crime, motive, process of crime, seriousness of consequence and crime, disclosure order or notification order, the degree of disadvantage and anticipated side effects to be achieved therefrom, the preventive effect of sexual crime subject to registration, the effect of protecting the victim, etc. of the Defendant’s exemption from disclosure order and notification order, the Defendant is determined to have special circumstances that may not disclose and notify personal information pursuant to Articles 47(1) and 49(1) proviso of the Act on Special Cases Concerning the Punishment, etc. of Sexual Crimes, the proviso to Article 49(1) and the proviso to Article 50(1) proviso of the Act on the Protection, etc. of Children and Juveniles against Sexual Abuse.